Learn to make show-stopping truffles filled with anything from champagne cream to chocolate peanut butter.
It’s surprisingly easy once you understand a few essentials (plus a few secrets from our Master Chocolatier).
Here are some of the fascinating things your Boston Chocolate workshop includes:
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings
- Create amazing molded chocolates
- Learn how to produce fillings like coconut, apricot, and Framboise
- Find out everything you need to know about piping, shaping, and coating
- See how to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar
- Learn why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular
You’ll have dozens of samples to bring home. You will also get useful tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.
This workshop is open to participants in Boston, Washington D.C., or Chicago. We will find a venue in a convenient location that meets the needs of your group.
Click the Talk with an Event Specialist button to plan your upcoming event.
Where does the event take place?
Boston, Washington, DC or Chicago
12 - 40
Anyone who wants to learn more about the chocolate making process - and enjoy some delicious chocolate along the way!